* Reservation by credit card
* Booking corfirmation
* Modification online
* Confidential client code
* Payment on arrival
| E-mail: email@example.com
| Tel/fax: +33 (0)4 93 37 81 63 --- Mobile: +33 (0)6 08 37 02 49
| Address in France: 20, Boulevard Joseph Garnier F-06000 Nice
|Address in Greece: Astrikas - Chania - 73006 Greece
Visit Réthymno in the summer and bask on its sun soaked beaches. Magnificent sandy beaches await the beachgoers on the north coast (at the Cretan Sea) as well as on the south coast of the island (at the Libyan Sea). Some of them are:
• Réthymno Beach: Organised sandy beach more than 20 km long, stretching from Réthymno town across the east side of the area.
• Pánormos: This coastal village is situated 20 km east of Réthymno. It boasts an organised beach with many tavérnas and hotels.
• Bali: Nestling in the surrounding mountains of the Bali bay you will find the coastal village of Bali, 34 km east of Réthymno. Choose one of the small islets and enjoy sun bathing at organised beaches.
• Plakiás: The village of Plakiás is situated 40 km south of Réthymno. This resort boasts a superb sandy beach and a well-organised tourist infrastructure including water sport facilities.
• Ayía Galíni: situated 58km south of Réthymno, the resort offers a well-organised tourist infrastructure and crystal clear beaches hidden on the surrounding islets.
• Préveli beach: The beach of Préveli or “Palm Beach” (Fínikas) is situated at the southern coast of Crete, 40 km far from Réthymno. The palm-tree background and the small lagoon turn this smooth sandy beach into a truly unique exotic place!
, Athens, Crete
, , Rethymno
, Agios Nikolaos
, Agia Pelagia